Has anyone had tubal ligation reversal surgery and pregnant soon after?

I had my reversal surgey back in April of this yr and I am still not pregnant. The Dr. who did the surgery said my tubes look great. If they look so great why am I not pregnant. I track my ovulation days to better my chances but still nothing yet. I am just getting frustrated.

sovis05

Asked by sovis05 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• How are you tracking your ovulation?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I take my temperature every morning to see when it goes and I monitor my vaginal draining. I use an ovualtion site to help figure out when my most fertile days are on a 28 day cycle.
    sovis05

Comment by sovis05 (original poster) at 7:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Hi,

If your tubes look good and you are ovulating then it is just a matter of time before you are pregnant. Yes, it is extremely frustrating and there is really nothing that anyone is going to say to make you feel better. Often, when we are told to relax and just let it happens it causes more frustration than anything!

You are tracking your cycles and doing everything you should be doing. Are you taking a good prenatal vitamin? Just remember that a couple that hasn't had any type of reversal or anything only has a very slim chance chance of conceiving on any given month. And you are not alone.

I wish you the best and tons of baby dust.

Deb

tubesreversed

Answer by tubesreversed at 12:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010