Our 2 year old daughter has been waking up between 1am-3am about every night. Anyone else experience this?

She is potty trained and she uses the bathroom before bed. She can go all night without wetting the bed. We put her down about nine because of the time we get in after work and picking her up from daycare.

MrsJStearns

Asked by MrsJStearns at 9:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Everyone wakes up during the night. We go through about three full sleep cycles a night (if I remember correctly) and when we come out of one and go into another we are likely to wake. Adults can put themselves back to sleep...many times we don't even remember that we woke up. Kids haven't figured it out so much. Be patient with her. My son is three and a half and he still wakes up at least once a night. Sometimes he needs me, sometimes he doesn't, but I can usually hear him in there talking to himself or something while he tries to fall back to sleep.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 9:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yes,,my lil girl is potty trained too and never wets the bed..i find when she wakes up in the night she has to go potty or is thirsty..hope this helsp
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010