baby 3 weeks old...nd sex?????

my baby is 3 weeks old. last night me nd my fiance had unprotected sex for the first time in 5 weeks. they told us to wait until my 6 week checkup. he only "humped" a couple of times then pulled out. he never "ejaculated" in me.

can i still get pregnant or not??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes. There is the pre-ejaculation that most men do not feel and therefore can not pull out in time to stop it from happening.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• everyone says there is "pre-ejaculation" but i know my husband NEVER has pre-ejaculated. We have been using the pully method for a while now and its never failed!!
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 2:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• There's a small chance....even smaller if you're breastfeeding
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Any time you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 5:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yes you can. Like sbastille its a small chance. It happened to me.
    Anonymous

• I ended up with 3 kids by the pull out method. It does NOT work. You can definately get pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• The doctors tell me that I became pregnant the last week of July of last year but I don't think so. My man and I didn't have sex in JULY at all and only one time in the middle of june. I had a small period or spotting in the middle of July that year and thats how the doctors calculate when I got pregnant. How could I have possibly gotten pregnant in July. He came but pulled out that time. We didn't even have sex in August either. That one time is all it took and that pre sperm must have taken a few days to get to my egg. My pregnancy was so unexpected, but I'm grateful that I had my boy. We have also always used the pullout method and we have been together since 2001. Oh and on top of the time we did have sex in June that year I also used the back up pill Plan B..which it did not work.
    Anonymous