Venting about people buying JUNK! I DARE you to argue the point with me!

So, I'm in the line at the store and see this woman with her kids in her cart... she is buying all these chips and junk food and no real meats or anything. And she has the nerve to buy it with her OWN MONEY!

I mean, come on! Why can't she think and buy foods more nutritiously? I bet she needs some classes on the subject!

*****************************************************************************

Lol, sorry guys... had to lighten the mood a bit and figured I go this route since everyone always complains about what people buy with their EBT. :)

DON'T GET MAD! IT'S A JOKE! :)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 10:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• WWMOD?
    (What Would Michelle Obama Do)

;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Based on all the obese people I see roaming our area,it was probably all for her and her family. Really.

kerpielu~ you really don't get the concept of a JOKE, do you? So sad...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I like chips.

Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• OMG! That's horrible! Those poor children. You should have reported them immediately. ;oP

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have yet to see a report of someone getting E.Coli from a twinkie..on the other hand you get yourself some nutritious fresh spinach or some strawberries & you better watch out! So in order to avoid getting a serious & sometimes fatal disease I am avoiding all natural food items & sticking with things that have preservatives. (kidding kidding...I dont like twinkies. I do like Spicy Sweet doritos though)
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 10:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• OMG! She does need classes. Someone bring her down to the welfare office and show her how to fill out forms! Paying for junk food with your own money is just dumb, that's what foodstamps are for!
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 10:34 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I bet she bought the good stuff at the natural foods store and they are out in her Escalade!

I don't pay attention to how people pay, but I do notice what is in their cart...or on the conveyor belt. It makes me kind of sad to see overweight families with a cart load of junk. It is their choice though.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• grly gets my vote for best answer.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• WWMOD

laughing

myame

Answer by myame at 11:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Looks like sisteract and a few others can't take a joke either. Thank you for the laughs OP.
    myame

Answer by myame at 11:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2010