What type of diapers do you prefer and why?

With my daughter we always got Huggies. We once tried the member's mark, sam's clubs store brand, and everything got so red and sore that we took them back figuring she was allergic. We liked the Costco store brand though.
With my son who is new we got a care package that included diapers from a pregnancy center and the first one had costco diapers, which were great not a lot different from the huggies we've always liked really. The second one they gave us had pampers and let me just say I have HATED those diapers. They're just designed so weird and the least wet they get super soggy. Kinda like the luvs a friend used which I also didn't like.
We've also had the babies r us brand diapers and they're pretty good too. But overall for where I live and what is near us we're totally going to stick to the huggies.

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 10:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Pampers for girls, Huggies for boys.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• When my son was first born (January 2010) the hospital was using Pampers Swaddlers. I loved them so I got those for awhile. Then it was getting expensive (obviously) so I was looking into cheaper brands for the same quality. I tried Huggies cuz I had a lot of coupons (HATED them. He peed once and it leaked thru). I tried Luvs, they were OK but nothing special. I really really like the Parent's Choice (Walmart) or Target brands to be honest. It's like $13 for a box of 100+ (I can't remember) and I've never ever had a problem with them! I keep getting coupons for Pampers but I refuse to go back to them only because I've heard horror stories of them switching to the Dry Max and it's burning babies.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Up & Up (Target brand) or Luvs for days, Pampers extra protection for night.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I can say cloth, I can just wash them and didn't have to spend a lot of money and I don't have to keep paying for them.
    Rhiannon1980

Answer by Rhiannon1980 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Huggies. They're the only diapers which my son doesn't leak out of. They do their job. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Cloth, for a billion reasons +1
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i used pampers on my dd and i like huggies for my ds
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• With two children, I've tried them ALLLL... The best to me is Parents choice! Not just for the price, but how we have no leakage, and they don't feel wet. Some of the Huggies natural diapers always made their clothes damp. I've been using parents choice for 3 years now. You can try out a pack for like 6 bucks. that has I think 28 diapers
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2010