Is cramping normal?

I'm 4 weeks pregnant (4 weeks today actually) and I have noticed I'm having the cramps that feel like I'm about to start my period. They hurt rather bad, and I had a miscarriage earlier this year, so I'm kinda worried. I haven't been bleeding or anything,just crampy,is this normal?

Johnnysxangel

Asked by Johnnysxangel at 10:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• Crampy is normal, especially early on, there is a lot going on in your body, and you can feel it. To me it feels like I am going to start my period. But it never gets to the point where it is painful. If it gets really painful more then just painful uncomfortable, or if you see any bleeding I would get checked out right away, but otherwise its pretty normal.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 10:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• As long as you're not bleeding or hurting to an unbearable point, you should be fine. I still get them and I'm 6 weeks. It's a part of your body adjusting from the norm
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• They get pretty "achy" I should say. They ache just enough to make me not want to do anything, but they usually subside as quickly as they came on. Yesterday at work I had a sudden cramp that flared up and hurt enough to make me get teary eyed, but then again being hormonal, running out of pickles could make me cry lol. I really appreciate the answers!
    Johnnysxangel

Comment by Johnnysxangel (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2010