ugh

ok so.. yea i know its good for the baby to stay as long as they need to.. just a little frustrated because i have just come off 5 months of bed rest, weekly shots, and daily (3x) medicine... due to pre term labor.. and havent had any signs of labor in the past 3 weeks. and i am sick of my hubby trying to make me feel bad for being frustrated. i am literally to the end point with all this... i want him to be healthy and will not care how long he stayed past the bed rest once he gets here.. but its like EVERY SINGLE day i am one day past wanting the aches and pains and no sleep for no reason(i know i wont get much once he gets here but at least i will have a reason for it) and not being able to play with my little girl. plus having to get up and do everything with no help and have to watch what i do or how i do it.

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah it's hard. I feel your pain.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Good Luck!
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 12:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I feel for you. Just a little longer. Let the babys lung develop
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2010