I have a ? about stacking coupons at Publix.

I live in FL so Publix doesn't double coupons here. But I was told by a very avid coupon user that only shops at Publix that you can stack a manufacturer coupon, Publix coupon, AND a store competitor coupon (such as Target) all for 1 product. So that is 3 coupons on the 1 product. Is this true?

I know you can stack a manufacturer coupon with a Publix coupon but I didn't know if you could also stack a store competitor coupon with them.

momoflilangel

Asked by momoflilangel at 10:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• I love Publix! I'm in FL too. IF your Publix accepts the store whose coupon you are trying to use as a competitor then yes, you can stack a manufacturers, a Publix and the competitor coupon, but what stores they accept are up to the manager and if they will do all 3 is also up to the manager. I live near a very coupon friendly Publix so they will accept all 3 coupons for a product.....they are particular on who the competitor is though. Like our nearest Target is 2 cities away, so they won't take Target coupons at mine, but I can go to the Publix closer to Target and they will.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• hahah Oh, sorry. Publix is a VERY common grocery store here. I forget that they aren't in every state. Thank you.
    momoflilangel

Comment by momoflilangel (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I know they accept both a manufacturer and Publix coupon, but I've never tried a competitor coupon there.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I know they accept store competitor coupons at Publix. I just don't know if you can combine all 3 for 1 product or not. I have used Target coupons at Publix before but I haven't tried to use all 3 types of coupons for the same 1 product.
    momoflilangel

Comment by momoflilangel (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I love Publix, yes you can, as long as it is a local store.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010