Do you drive a DODGE?

Is it a POs like mine. :(

I had a Honda Accord Lx that was over 20 years old... hardly anything wrong with it. It finally pooped on me and I didn't know how to fix it, nor did I have anyone to... so I bought a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan.... and it is a total and utter POS!

It is falling apart around me!

The interior is either ripping somewhere or if you look at the ceiling the crap in coming down, the interior is cracked in places, the battery (I know not the vehicles part but it adds to the frustration, lol) goes dead now if you leave a door open for 5 minutes, the radiator had to be replaced, the surpentine belt, the motor in my drivers side door is not working and has to be replaced, the rubber peice on the top of the door has come off, etc!

ARGH!

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 10:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Travel

• You should've stuck with a Honda! :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• my dad has a dodge ram truck and it keeps dying on him going down the road and it's pretty new too, a 2009
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We have a Charger and it's been great. We've had it for 4 years now and it almost has 100,000 miles on it and we have had no major issues. The interior and exterior still look like new.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY A F*ING DODGE!!! I have a 2002 stratus total peice of shit! I hate the damn thing since we've bought it it's been on thing right after another...I'm sticking with chevy!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We have an 01 Dodge Grand Caravan and it's holding up great.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I was broke and the only place that would accept me with no credit (not yet started thanks to being younger, lol) and they were only asking $200 down. They didn't have anything but Dodge vans and I needed the space. My husband an dI had literally split the night before and it was the middle of winter and I have kids. I figured I woul dget something I could use for a long time... I failed, lol.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'll trade ya Riot! lol
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2010