Spin from comment-Why are people so interested in what the person in front of them are buying

How many of you have gone into a store to purchase one thing and pick a few other items out of impluse? Once you get to the counter your looking at other things look up and the ppl behind and cashier have a weird look on their face. You look down and realize what you just bought.

I went in the store for a enema for my grandmother. Looking for her item I come across a funny labeled sexual enhancer called"LIBIDO TONIGHT" Igot it to give to my husband as a joke. On the way to the register I passed then wine section so I picked up a bottle for dinner. Never once thought twice, but if you could have seen the look on the little old ladies face behind me!

aitson

Asked by aitson at 10:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People have pathetic or no lives.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Oh yeah, I run through the store picking things up and when I get to the counter and set them down and see them all together there are times even I'm embarrassed at what I have. LOL There have even been times before I got to the counter I realized what all I have and have put stuff back. I think it's funny.

Just curious was it the question about FS and people behind them? That got way of course...imho.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• LMFAO!

OMG!

What would have crossed my mind? "What I would pay to be a fly on THAT wall tonight!"

LMAO!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm not. I'm in lala land most of the time....i like it there...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i never look at the person's cart in front or behind me. i'm too busy keeping track of my 3 kids and getting all my shit on the belt, trying to hurry up and get the hell out of there before a vessel pops in my head. thats why i dont understand why people on here seem to know it all, what's in people's carts and how they're paying for it. do they stand over their shoulder or something? or just have nothing else to do so they stand and gawk at people while waiting in line? i dont get it. people need to mind their own damn business!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I love it. I get a little vibrator from Walmart and I have to hide it under something else. I am always so embarrassed. I D K why. I love to make my self happy.
    Thanks for just making me laugh..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Exactly.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I meant off course
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• IMO it doesn't have to be that you're pathetic to notice what's in someone else's buggy. Sheesh... I get bored standing in line or I wonder what's holding up the line and tend to LOOK to see. That's nto pathetic... now for people to dwell ont he subject of what someone bought last week or something.... yes... that's kind of sad. Move on.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I do that ish all the time, go in for one thing and come out with a handfull of things lol...that ish is funny though, I prob would've asked you what you were planning tonight just to be funny...yep, I have no life hahahaha
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 11:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2010