What do you look for in a bra?

I have serious bra issues and finding a good one just irks the heck out of me. I'm plus size and on a pretty tight budget. Generaly I go for comfortbut it's hard that it fits nice in teh store you get it home wear it for a day and realize that it bites in places you didn't know you had. So um, how do you avoid that and get a good one I guess.

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 10:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• comfort and support. Many stores offer free fittings, and getting the correct size is very important.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Comfort support, but mostly those adjustable straps need to be in the front.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Everyone tells me to go get fitted, so you'll know your exact size & what type of bra works best for your body. But...i'm still having issues with being naked in front of a stranger....i would like to get over that soon & go get fitted for a bra. I'm in the same boat...it's RARE that i find one that works wonders on my boobs.

It's free in most places. Maybe you have bigger balls than i do, go get fitted if you do. I hear it's the best thing you can do for the comfort of your boobs.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Comfort!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Something that holds up my big yayas comfortably. :)
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• One that fits. I'm a DDD so that's not an easy task.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Get measured and then go to T.J. Maxx or burlington or Khols. Go find your fit first then go to a store that has the good brands for less. I usually go to Norstroms Rack. Buy three or four of the ones you think you like then wear it for a week and if you don't like them take the rest back.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2010