Have any of your babies had pink eye b4?

My dd is 7 months old and her eyes are all gooby this am?
I had it last week and I really tried to keep her from my face and washed my hands raw!
Can't catch a break we got a cold month ago and it just won't go AWAY... one think after another...

LadyofIvory

Asked by LadyofIvory at 11:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, My son had it shortly after he started daycare, i know if feels like he's sick all the time. Here's the short story of what happened when my son had Pink eye, He had RSV in Jan, then a cold, then pink eye.
    The best thing to do. Is one always wash your hands, then use a make up wipe,(new one each time and wipe the eye all the way back. _ don't use the same get a new one and do the process again, plus they give drops at the doctors office that will help. You need to do that 3 times a day I believe. And, it will clear up within 7 days or so.
    Good luck to you! hope this helps.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes, neice's kid had it and she didnt tell anyone so we brought our kids to their house to play. A couple days later symptoms started showing up. Had to get medicine from the doc and it went away in a few days. We caught it early though. Try to keep her from touching her eyes.
    Jwick

Answer by Jwick at 2:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010