SEX ON THE 1ST DATE? adult content

I say no my friend say girl you going to have to do it anyways so get it out the way lol what about you

HaZeLxxeYeS

Asked by HaZeLxxeYeS at 11:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• Skanky IMO
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Depends. Probably not.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• um, no
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't, but it depends on the person.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• haha there was prob a time when i would've said go for it, but those days are behind me lol...naw, men don't respect you if you have sex with them on the 1st night, that's why you wait til the 2nd whoot whoot, lmao j/k...wait until you're comfortable in the situation so he doesn't get the wrong impression.
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No! If your trying to have long term relationship why give the goods away so fast. You dont want your relationship to be based on sex. That will fade. Let it be more. Let the sex be more meaningful. You dont even really know each other yet so the sex will be soley physical. Once you get to know the person better the sex will be physical and emotional. Your better then to give your whole body to someone that soon, Thats your prized gift. He'll respect you more. Trust me.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• IMO I believe woman who sleep with someone on the first date are sluts. You can sit there and argue with me that they aren't but it wont change my mind. I never even give kisses at the first date. If the guy doesn't call me back just because of that then obviously all he wanted was a little nooky and was never interested in the real me.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i don't believe in sex on the first date ..kissing is ok
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 11:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Depends. I did but I also knew the guy for 10 yrs prior to us dating. We've been married 6 yrs now so it didnt impede us at all in the long-term. We are very happy. For some people I think its a bad idea. Some men just want sex & get it & then off they go. I have a friend who sleeps around a lot. She's not very happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think it CAN be and usually is a bad idea. But my SO and I did and we are still together a few years later and have a 7 month old newborn. :)

We are one of the few that succeeded with that action, lol.

Maybe I'm a slut, maybe we both are. It was not done in drunken stupor... just lust.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2010