What is your favorite holiday?

For me and my Men, Our favorite holiday is St. Patrick's Day..Halloween is Our second. =]

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thanksgiving - I like that the whole family is together and there is no pressure for gift giving and budgets!
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 11:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I didn't have a favorite until I got married because my grandma didn't get big into them. My hubs is an oct. baby though so Halloween is HUGE for him and subsequently for me.
    After that I think probably St. Patty's. I hate that my hubs liked corned beef and cabage but I love getting together with our friends to watch Boondock Saints. Kids get to watch kiddie movies on the TV in the other room.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 11:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Halloween! My husband and I even got married on Oct 31! lol my side of the family flipped out though since they are all heavy Christians -eye roll-
    But it just gives us more to celebrate on that awesome day!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree with babybee LOVE thansgiving all love and family
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 11:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• 4th of July for me
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Christmas, then Halloween! :)

santa bluetrick or treat

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• christmas!!
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• @JadeRDragosani - Boondock Saints I & II are my favorite movies, as well as my Husband's. We are HUGE fans and collect the t-shirts, lol. I bought the uber special edition of the first (comes in a tin case) and will do the same with the second if they come out with one like that. Then I'll have two copies of both! hehe.
    -AJ

Comment by -AJ (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Christmas! It still seems so magical.. Like when I was a kid!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Gnome my hubs and I initially wanted a halloween wedding, we thought it would've been a lot of fun and that then he'd never forget our anniversary. His mother (not his amazing and awesome step mom whom I adore and actuallypaid for most of our wedding) told me there was no way she was letting the kids take time of school just so we could get married seeing as how it wasn't a temple ceremony anyway and we had to choose a saturday. So we got married Nov. 4th the first sat. after.
    AJ we discovered them a couple years ago. Totally didn't know about a tin case special ed, we just got the walmart two discer on the first and then the second. I actualy had a friend who got a bit bummed that last year we had a baby shower on St. Patty's for my "sis" and the boys did boondocks/food and she got told she was one of the girls and wasn't allowed in. This year we're gonna do it with everybody and I can't wait.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010