really? food stamps(vent)

If more people would worry more about themselves and less about each other. We might have a better place to live. This is like the 3rd or 4th post in two days about FS. People so concerned about what other people are getting on FS. Maybe it's not healthy, maybe it's too expensive. So what. If they run out before the next month they will be the ones starving. Not you and your family.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 11:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i know right. i guess i need to scan and post my reciept every time i go to the store to make it's all approved items for the Cafemom elite.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• People have been on a food stamp kick today. You think people would still complain if the gov had premade boxes of groceries and you could pick up your weekly boxes with ingredients for healthy meals and recipe cards?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• While I do feel some take advantage of the system there are those who don't in this economy why should anyone worry about why ur on or how much you spend??? I think that's insane..Who are them types of people to judge? I think if your doing wrong you're the one who suffers not them
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think the reason many people are upset by this is because they are struggling to make ends meet, trying to figure out how to feed their family, and probably cutting back on things, while their tax dollars are going to someone who appears to be taking advantage of the system, and they feel they have to pay for these people who are making bad choices, and they feel powerless to do anything about it. I understand their feeling.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• And the people who are railing back are probably also struggling and not taking advantage of the system. I understand their feelings also.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• THE SYSTEMS IS FULL OF IT IT SEEMS THE PPLE WH REALLY R TRYING AND NEED FS IT TAKE AN ARM AND A LEG TO GET THEM BUT PPL WHO REALLY WOULD BE ABLE TO DO WITHOUT OR GO A DIFF ROUTE THEY HAVE THEM AND R SELLING THEM IT FUSTRATING AND A DAMN SHAME
    chanchan522

Answer by chanchan522 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• it's so hard to get these days And people just getvthem and just sell it I wish I could go back in time
    Cookiesformysis

Answer by Cookiesformysis at 7:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010