if my mother in law didnt call or anything for my hubby's birthday and now her birthday was a few days ago and he didnt call her either since its only fair, and now my father in law is mad about that, why is that?

plus she even put my hubby's bro and sis against us, wouldn't u be hurt? and we didnt even do anything to her the only thing we had said was that our friends werent interested in buying her pup's because they wanted pure breed and just cause of that she made a huge big deal and hasn't spoken to us and she put her family against us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• They will get over it - or they won't. If they get over it, they are worth keeping. If they don't get over it, would you really want a relationship with them?

If they are that petty and childish, you don't need them in your family.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 2:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I would call it being childish and selfish.

But that's just me...
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• It was petty not to call her in the first place...just because someone makes a mistake doesn't mean you should do the same. Decide who's the "bigger" person here, you and DH, or everyone else. This whole situation sounds a little Junior High to me, it might be better if you'd just communicated w/ her in the beginning, like calling her to say that your DH was hurt that she forgot his birthday.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 2:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• omg yes that is just her being self ish. Lol
    Maybe you should just call her and tell her that you are sorry or whatever she wants to hear from you. it's always better to have a happy momma even if you dont think you need to be the one to make it better
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 2:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2008