How do you find your fit? adult content

I have been having trouble for the last 2 years find bras that fit. I have DDs that I pop out of cause they're too small and DDDs that i fall out of because they're too big. How do you find a bra that fits?

luvbugs07.09

Asked by luvbugs07.09 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• They'll measure you at Victoria's Secret.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Go to a bra fitting. I went to Nordstroms and they fit me. Victoria secrets has it Sonoma has it, some larger department stores do too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Go get fitted at JCPenny's, Dillards, Belks, Macys or another popular clothing store. Many of them can order custom fitted bras.
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 11:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I was gonna say that they measure you at Victoria's Secret, but you won't fit in any of their bra's. They don't believe in carrying for anyone over a 40D
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Get fitted, but somewhere where they are trained (and not VS).
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• They fit you at Macy's.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Bras with the same size on the label don't necessarily fit the same. The padding, wire, etc can make them very different. I agree with the other ladies, go to a department store, not V.S, and they will help you find the right size style, etc... I used to buy the cheap ones (those $8 and $10 ones at Wal-mart) and throw them away or not wear them because of fit. Now I buy more expensive bras, usually $25 to $30 each, and they last much longer, feel much better, etc...
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Oh, and when you go to get fitted, wear an un-padded bra that fits you the best out of what you have
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Many of the stores have half cup sizes now..If your larger around try Layne Bryant/Cacique. If your average around then Victorias secret Macys and JCP all have Half cup sizes up to 38 DD..
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• vs sucks they don't carry anything small enough for me to fit in. i'm not talking about bust but around my body. i never found a bra that is snug enough around my body to feel comfy in. i went to dillards and had a lady size me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010