Answer these questions !! :)

What is the most romantic thing that has happened to you?
What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
What was the happiest memory of your life?
Describe your dream mans characteristics (tall, blonde, strong, smart, funny etc)
What would be your dream job? (Think big.. Astronaut, writer, dancer, actress)
What would your hubby's dream job be? (Think big on this one as well. Sky is the limit)
What is the most dramatic thing ever happen to you? (Experienced a robbery, get into a fight, have crazy relatives?)

Working on a new novel and need inspiration. Sometimes, I can go months and write and write and then I have a dry spell which I am experiencing now. :) All help is appreciated!

PeytonsMom21109

Asked by PeytonsMom21109 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm only going to answer some, hope you don't mind...
    Most romantic: In high school I had an on again off again boyfriend. Well, during one of the times we were "off", he made me a gift to try to win me back. Now, he wasn't handy, but he was a techy, so he took this clip from an old movie and he subtitled it with his own words. basically, he made it a scene between him and his best friend (who hated me) and in the scene the friend was like "but why do you love her" and then he 'told' his friend all the reasons why he did. I thought it was really cute and even though i dumped him for good not long after, I wish I had that video still!
    Happiest memory:
    So my husband and I had a whirlwind romance. we met online in December, started dating long distance in January, met in person in February, moved in together in March and got married in April! We were going to wait to get married until after we'd met each others families and they
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• were more comfortable with "us". But we looked at each other one day around 2pm and were like, you want to marry me, I want to marry you...lets get married! So we googled for a JOP and ended up going downtown where we got lost since we'd never been there before and by the time we got to city hall they were closing up BUT they let us in anyway and we got married! We had only told my aunt beforehand what we planned on doing, no one else in our entire families knew! And we didn't tell anyone else for 3 days afterward.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Making love at the beach at sunrise on them most gorgeous day.
    A neglagent (sp) person in my life.
    I loved my first baby so much the moment I found out and setting eyes on my first child and saying hello to the love of my life.
    Supportive in every way.
    Having a gallery in Paris.
    Millionare Stock Market guru.
    I did experience a robbery. Yikes!

GL on your novel.

2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 11:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My life is so dull, lol...thats all I can really think of!

What is your novel about? Maybe I can help out a little if I know the genre?
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My life is dull too... I have a stepson and my husband and I are getting ready to adopt our baby, but other than that. We both work full time, and come home, clean house and spend time with my stepson on weekends. Before I met my husband, I had a full love life even for being as young as I was, but I can't connect with it now to get story ideas. My last novel is in the process of getting published after the editing finishes and I had planned to start a new one but I am out of ideas that seem to fit with one another. Usually, I have dry spells that last a month, maybe two and this one has been going non stop since August.
    PeytonsMom21109

Comment by PeytonsMom21109 (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ouch! So it is a romance novel then?
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm sorry... I should have said that. lol. It is a romance novel.
    PeytonsMom21109

Comment by PeytonsMom21109 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Not really my area of expertise there, lol. I have read a few, but most of them are just so sappy I can't stand it! I like the rougher ones, where the guy isn't really perfect but he's just so MANLY, lol.
    I read this one where the guy was actually a scottish lord who had been trapped in a mirror for hundreds of years by this other guy so that he could have eternal youth and then she ended up freeing him and they went to Scotland to find the rest of his family (his decedents!) and then they ended up fighting a war because if the main guy didn't do a certain thing with the mirror then he would die :(
    Meanwhile, he and the main female and a nice "you're rude, but take me anyway!" kind of thing going on, lol. One of the few I liked.
    I gave up reading them in the hopes of finding another one like that though. The only other one I ever liked was this Christmas one but its been so long that I honestly don't remember what its about!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have to say, I love books that sneak in history. I love learning about the past, but reciting numbers is just sooo boring!
    Maybe you could write something like that? I'd buy it!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I like that! I don't know how good I'd be at that, being science fiction. When all that came out with Twilight, I looked into writing a little bit of science fiction, but I'm honestly not all that great at it. I like romance, but my last novel was about a cop who had severe commitment issues, and is a veteran so he's rough around the edges, but the woman that he's " in love with" even though he doesn't really realize it yet, is in danger and he has to protect her. So I love the idea of a manly man too.
    PeytonsMom21109

Comment by PeytonsMom21109 (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010