Weekend "vacation"

Any ideas for a weekend getaway w/o the kids? We're looking into doing something for a weekend to get some alone time in before the chaos of the holidays starts!

LovingParent08

Asked by LovingParent08 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Personally, a hotel room locally with a hot tub in the room or a jacuzzi style tub.. room service and a do not disturb sign would be awesome for me. ;) I would be a "tourist" in my own nearby major city, spend the money I would have to spend traveling to dine at fancy restuarants or go see things you usually don't when you live there. Other things to look at -- I am not sure where you are -- but a romantic bed and breakfast, a weekender to a casino... You can look for ideas on Travelocity they have "last minute" weekend get aways. :) I'm envious! Have fun!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I like the above answer!! I would look around and see if there are any bed and breakfasts or check around about hotel room packages. Some hotels do offer romantic packages, or romantic rooms with a whirlpool tub big enough for 2. I would also consider finding one that does room service or has some nice restaurants nearby. I hope all works out and you have a GREAT time!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2008