How do you feel about abortion?

If it is wrong in your eyes how about a person who has been raped?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Being raped is another issue, people KNOW where babies come from.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I chose not to, but I don't think it's wrong.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It depends on the circumstance. I had one. It was a terrible time to have a baby. I regret it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am pro-choice.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I personaly am against it but belive rape or incest victim deserve the choice
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 11:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am anti abortion except in the cases of incest or rape. Those still are not automatically aborted but should be left up to the decision of the individual.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I had one when I was 17 and dont regret it, the father was a douche bag. Now I have a child and a second one on the was with a good man!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• no its not wrong in my eyes. obviously i dont think a women should just get pregnant multiple times and keep having abortions, because that is just wierd, but i dont think that there is a leaving breathing baby that feels pain when you get an abortion. its too early. its tissue the size of a grain of sand. i think in certain situations its the better choice for people. theres enough unwanted and abused babys in this world. being adopted is not this wonderful magical fairytale that everybody makes it seem, and if you get pregnant, and you dont want the baby that you are going to bring into this world, you should get an abortion. theres enough children already without homes. and even if you dont agree with abortion, its not your business to tell someone else what to do with there body. and dont call a women a murderer because your little book tells you so.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Rape is a different story. I would have to be in that position. I'm still not sure if I could. It might not be the womens fault, but it's not the babies either.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am against it in all situations.. Rape even: that child is still part yours, how could you kill it?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2010