Here come the holidays! Do you cook or go to the parents or in laws?

This year my parents have given up due to the hustle and bustle of everyone trying to get in and get out. We are going to a restaurant and to a movie! I think I should pop in at the in laws but..... there will be 32 + crammed into a small 2 bdr apt.

Andriya

Asked by Andriya at 12:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• cooking and very excited i love thanksgiving
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 12:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• For Thanksgiving.. I am making a dinner to have with my fam.. then we are going to my SO's fam's house to eat..lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My family won't let me cook, lol.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Neither... I usually just order Pizza or Chinese & my DH takes the kids to the in-laws...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Christmas Eve we go to my grandparents then Christmas day we cook and everybody comes here. So excited!!!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I usually have to host which means staging the house and food shopping and starting the roast or whatever. this year we get to go to my mothers house.....sweet just to drive in and eat! dishes are easy compared to hosting! I do have to load the rv and drive right after school ends thru gnarly traffic.....still easier than hosting! Hoping for good weather!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Both. We are going to the inlaws on Wednesday night. Having our Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I do TG at my sisters house, but I help her. Christmas is at the SIL's house and I help with clean up. I get off pretty easy lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We were susposed to do it at our house since I'm on bed rest and can't travel much, but both my mom and my MIL decided they would have it at their house, so we have no idea what we're doing. I can't travel to both, and we don't want to hurt anyone by picking one over the other, so we will most likely do something small here just me and the hubby.
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 1:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Cook at home.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010