Do you think is better give or receive?

MadreLatinaCT

Asked by MadreLatinaCT at 12:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Give.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Better to give!!
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 12:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would have answered differently before I was a mom. But now it's definitely better to give. There's nothing like making your loved ones happy.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Give... the only reservation I have is when I don't have the money to do it and I feel bad about not getting what I know they would really like and having to settle.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Im not very good at receiving, but I love to give.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 12:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Give!

Answer by older at 12:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• give the feeling out ways the gifts
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 12:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Give, for sure
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The better is to say give but you know we all like receiving as well.!!!! Do the best to make sure you are helping the children of your community though, it is great to do sub for Santa. For as broke as most of us are right now there is still something we can do for someone out there who cannot afford a winter coat or even a toy this year. :( this made me tear up a bit *sniff *sniff*
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 12:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I like to give. I've got a bad habbit, especially when it comes to my husband of him randomly mentioning he wants something, or it would be nice to have something, and then I feel the need to go out and get it for him to surprise him. We actually had a talk about that last night becuase if I'm like that with my husband, what's it going to be like when my son is born? I'm only 24 weeks and this kid already has me wrapped..LOL
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 12:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010