How often do you get to do your favorite hobby?

I would love to do it daily. But the truth be told three times a week is where I am.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Lately, I knit or sew almost every day. It's been a while since I've done any quilting, but I have 4 quilting projects in my head just bubbling around eager to get out!
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Never! I am hardly selfish so it never happens, but this year I'm going snowboarding and I'm bringing the family!!
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 12:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ugh! never. I love scrap booking and with my 2yr old trying to "help" its more of a disaster than i can handle. So my hobby goes in the closet til he is older to really help
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am not sure about my favorite but I get to crochet at least once a day so that is for me. Well it is me making things for other people but it is something that I enjoy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I use to get to it a lot. but since the last few weeks in this pregnancy I have not and miss it. Can't wait to get to it again.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I get to do it almost every day, now that I've started making time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Not nearly often enough. I lost my taste for scrapbooking when some things happened that caused my daughter to be removed and it was too painful to go through the pictures. Now it's not done becuase she wants to help and by help I mean steal my stickers and try to put them on the walls. Not my idea of fun.
    The dying/baby stuff making hasn't been done becuase of time and Em tried to "make soup" in the dye bath the last time I used it and black dye all over the bathroom did not a happy mommy make!
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 3:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I read everyday, I crochet at night watching TV, my wood turning that I love to do I haven't been able to do for 3 years as we can not set up my lathes yet. Hopefully by spring they will be set up and I can do that a few times a week.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 10:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Not too often because I like painting ceramic stagues and can't find any
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I use to be able to work on my hobbies all the time. I haven't really done anything in three years except when I schedule the time for myself. I am hoping to do manage to get some time for scrapbooking and sewing soon. I need some "me" time and it helps me think.
    bryncalyn

Answer by bryncalyn at 9:06 AM on Nov. 12, 2010