Wanna have a sex talk? adult content

I swear I love sex any kind of sex, hot sweaty, cold clammy, over the edge of something,anal, fast, slow, any kind of sex is good for me. Bodies touching that is what matter to me. I love to give my hubby a bj and I don't even mind him coming in my mouth. I really love to have some penetration..
What do you love about sex?

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All of it!!!!...but I don't like the fact that I'm not getting it because I'm going through a divorce. Who knows how long it will be either because I don't sleep around. Blah!

• All of it instead of anal. Not for me.

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Tried the anal it was not fun and wont do it again. I think I was drinking to much that night, I love sex too. I love to see a man excited it really turns me on. The way man was made it just beautiful. Sex yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ALL of it! Anal is great when I have my period. My favorite was when i used a vibrator on my clit my fiance' had a dildo inside of me while he was in the "back door"...WOW

Answer by LoriannMc at 1:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I just love the fact that what I say or do can have a huge impact on my husband. One little touch and he knows what I want right away. Not a big fan of anal. It's not too bad once you get used to it, but its the beginning that hurts the most..

Answer by Erin_Jus at 1:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2010