Where you nervous with your first pregnancy about knowing when Labor comes on?

deevega

Asked by deevega at 12:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, very nervous, and even with this pregnancy being #5 I still get nervous. You never know when or where it'll happen, unless it's a set delivery.
    Though with me it's more of an excitement nervous, cause I can't wait to see my new little one and for the delivery to be done and overwith.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yes everyone tells you you'll know when its happening was so worried i wouldn't know.
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 12:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Honestly? No, I wasn't worried at all with the first... Now that I'm on number 3 and haven't done labor yet, I'm honestly more worried cause I don't know what to expect should I go in to labor this time... Plus, I've done this pain free twice & don't really want to do the labor thing if I don't have to this time either...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010