Tell me somthing dumb you have done...

One time when hubby and I owned a bakery I smacked his hand while ringing up a customer. I couldn't really express in words that I was in the middle of a sale. I still regret this today. He was angry for me treating him like a child.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• i tired to compromise with a sex addict

(it did not work, he still wanted more, as i gave in to some of what he wanted with a compromise, the compromise only made him pusher further for his obsession/fetish/ sexual addictions)

*this was dumb!**
    LMAO

can not compromise with an addict, it only feeds their addiction and makes you an enabler- DUH fiatpax. DUH!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• lol
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 12:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Marrying my first husband...........dumb dumb dumb.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My husband moved in with his mother for a while. She had a fireplace. I can't stand filth. So i took the vaccum cleaner and sucked all the stuff from the fireplace. It was the summer time hadn't used it in months. Anyway, I caught the vacuum on fire. Didn't really think the whole way through as far as all that going into a hot vacuum. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I had so much on my mind at the time. I was driving to the gym with my radio blasting. When I got the gym I worked out for about 45 min. Went to my car to find that I not only left the keys in the car with the radio blasting, I didnt even turn the car off. I dont know what I was thinking. It was a car-jackers dream.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The other day, I was carrying a bundle of clothes to the laundry room. I had 10 things on my mind and threw the clothes into the trash! HAHA! I do things like that all the time!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The other day at Walmart they hadtheir halloween stuff up front in carts at 90% off. So I'm digging through this cart and this woman says," hey! you're rifling through MY cart!" i was so embarrassed! I thought it was one of the clearance ones!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• OH, too many to count and laugh about......I once lost my keys and found them in the fridge.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2010