Were you overprotected of your husband when you were pregnant?

deevega

Asked by deevega at 12:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't say overprotective but I was definitely pretty clingy for a while.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Not in the least. Our relationship does not really change while being pregnant.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No, why would I be?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No, with my moods I'm either snuggly or "get away from me" kind of thing.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I was thinking that because I am overprotected as in telling him to drive safe and making sure he makes it to where he is going. My husband works out of town and is traveling for work. I just have a fear of him getting into a car accident or something and leaving me and our baby behind and being that this is our first baby and just has me more clingy and overprotected. I guess that is true love..so if you say no..then something is wrong there.
    deevega

Comment by deevega (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am like that all of the time. It did not change when I was pregnant. Mine goes out to sea being military and is often gone for days at a time when he is not out to sea. I have always worried about him the same. I think something is wrong when you are worried about it him more that you are pregnant. Has his value changed in any way? I love my husband in a different light because he is now a Father but he has and will always be my whole world.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm not overprotective of my husband and there's nothing wrong with that. You do realize that if something were to happen, it wouldn't be preventable just because you told him to be careful or be safe. Why worry about things you have no control over. Additional stress isn't good for pregnancy anyways.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I was mor lovable and affectionate when prg, and More concerned with others driving me
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• no. it was the same
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010