I apoligize ahead of time... adult content

So what is it that the woman should be doing during sex? I've never had complaints but lately since having a baby my husband is complaining I'm not doing it right... It's not like I just lay there!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• lol
    hopefully, she is having fun
    what exactly is he complaining about?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My husband used to tell me I was too quiet, like I wasn't enjoying it. So I throw a moan in there every now and again.Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ok
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 12:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Have you changed your patterns or become preoccupied with something else? I've heard that when you get pregnant, you have the greatest sex because there is more blood flow (from what I can tell this appears to be true, but everyone is different..) so maybe he's missing that pregnant sexy you?? I'd ask him what he wants and then go from there. If you don't openly communicate to your SO what you want and he doesn't do the same, then neither one of you are every gonna get it exactly the way you like it..
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 12:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• if he watched the birht, he coulld be slightly traumatized as well. maybe it doesnt feel right because he keeps imagining what looks like a wet st. bernard trying to come in through the cat door.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Is he talking during missionary? I guess scratch his back,thrash around,scream his name! Is he expecting porn acting during it??!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Honestly, I would have a problem with being critiqued....making love with someone is about as vulnerable a person can be....for him to be critical of you is a breach of trust.....tell him it isn't supposed to be about technique, it's about showing each other love and affection...it's about warmth and tenderness....I'd tell him to get over himself, frankly....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010