Good Kisser

I was reading a question on here about "lizzard tounge" and this led to some women saying how their DH or BF is a horrible kisser...this got me to ponder the do you wind up with a bad kisser? If a guy is a bad kisser after giving him ample opportunities to improve...I don't think I would date him anymore. I mean it isnt everything but...a bad kisser...I don't think I care to be with someone who does not get it for me in that department as it can be gross...are you with me on this one?

Asked by salexander at 3:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well i used to date a guy who chewed tabacco and i REFUSED to kiss him because he was not good about brushing his teeth afterwards - GROSS!!!!!!!!!!
    So now i think about people's personal hygine and i can't kiss anyone n e more!!
    My husband get's really turned on by kissing, but i just can't do it... :(

Answer by MamaInky at 7:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i have been married to a bad kisser for 19 years and I had an affair a couple of years ago with a great kisser! I didn't realize how much I missed a really good kiss! Now I can't stand to kiss my husband.

• Well..... ANON... that's sad but it does prove her point

• comment to the one who cheats this is horrible,that u would take a oath and vow to love and be faithful and cheat on him,thats sad.y did u marry him if u felt that way.

the way i look at it if the man couldnt kiss i couldnt take it any farther and there could never b a sexual attraction. so i agree i would hate to hurt his feelings but i would let him go

Answer by CiffsWife at 6:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Well, there are things I far prefer to kissing, if we're being honest! lol. I could probably live the rest of my life with a horrible kisser, but if he sucked at keeping a job or oral sex, that would be a problem!!! lol. Thankfully, mine is a fantastic kisser so I don't have to worry about it!

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• IDRK because mine is an excellent kisser so I've never had to worry about it. But even if he weren't, I'd still be with him because he's such a wonderful man, an amazing father and hubby so being a great kisser is just an added bonus!!!

Answer by LovingParent08 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Hopefully they are good at following my lead. Sometimes they start out bad, but can be gently coached into at least something compatible. No, I can't stay with a bad kisser especially one who slobbers. I just like kissing too much.

Answer by cocosmama30 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2008