• In the Spotlight:

Good Kisser

I was reading a question on here about "lizzard tounge" and this led to some women saying how their DH or BF is a horrible kisser...this got me to ponder the question...how do you wind up with a bad kisser? If a guy is a bad kisser after giving him ample opportunities to improve...I don't think I would date him anymore. I mean it isnt everything but...a bad kisser...I don't think I care to be with someone who does not get it for me in that department as it can be gross...are you with me on this one?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 3:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well i used to date a guy who chewed tabacco and i REFUSED to kiss him because he was not good about brushing his teeth afterwards - GROSS!!!!!!!!!!
    So now i think about people's personal hygine and i can't kiss anyone n e more!!
    My husband get's really turned on by kissing, but i just can't do it... :(
    MamaInky

Answer by MamaInky at 7:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i have been married to a bad kisser for 19 years and I had an affair a couple of years ago with a great kisser! I didn't realize how much I missed a really good kiss! Now I can't stand to kiss my husband.
    Anonymous

• Well..... ANON... that's sad but it does prove her point
    Anonymous

• comment to the one who cheats this is horrible,that u would take a oath and vow to love and be faithful and cheat on him,thats sad.y did u marry him if u felt that way.

the way i look at it if the man couldnt kiss i couldnt take it any farther and there could never b a sexual attraction. so i agree i would hate to hurt his feelings but i would let him go
    CiffsWife

Answer by CiffsWife at 6:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Well, there are things I far prefer to kissing, if we're being honest! lol. I could probably live the rest of my life with a horrible kisser, but if he sucked at keeping a job or oral sex, that would be a problem!!! lol. Thankfully, mine is a fantastic kisser so I don't have to worry about it!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• IDRK because mine is an excellent kisser so I've never had to worry about it. But even if he weren't, I'd still be with him because he's such a wonderful man, an amazing father and hubby so being a great kisser is just an added bonus!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Hopefully they are good at following my lead. Sometimes they start out bad, but can be gently coached into at least something compatible. No, I can't stay with a bad kisser especially one who slobbers. I just like kissing too much.
    cocosmama30

Answer by cocosmama30 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2008