Ok this is a silly question but does your DH make you shave his back?

Unless your one of the lucky ones whose DH does not have a hairy back....

Anyway, my husband begs me to do it and I hate it! lol

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol. i saw the lady across the street with her husband sitting on a chair and she was shaving his back outside in the front yard! it was nasty!

BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No, but sometimes i wish he would.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• When he asks me to, I will. It's so nasty to shave it that I would rather he is hairy. I hate it when it starts to stubble and he wants to snuggle against me. It's like cuddling with a cactus.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• LOL I don't have to shave his back, but I do his neck, if I didn't everything would connect and he'd look like sasquash. He and I have playful teasing, but I love him, hair and all
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ^^^^ that is hilarious

um I line up my husband's neck and I'll shave off the little stray hairs on his shoulders and stuff. It doesn't bother me as much as it's just a pain
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• LOL Brittany that Is gross! It's one thing to be in the privacy of your own home and another to let the whole neighborhood watch!!
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No, I'm a lucky lady, my dh doesn't have any hair at all on his back.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• NO! He has never asked me to do that- You are a great wife; i hope he appreciates what you do for him:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• lol, i once waxed it at his request. he doesnt have a very hairy back to begin with but we had just moved into a new house and were really bored one night when i ran accross my leg wax kit, sooo needless to say we both ended up with the major giggles.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My husband has a hairy back and is very self concious about it so he asks me to do it in the summer time and I have no problem doing it..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010