Do you know anyone who is a complete neurotic biotch? Every little thing that goes wrong bothers her.

I do and I stay away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, but oh my gosh who could stand being around someone like that!!!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think I am one...lol.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• so, you have meet my ex SIL

i agree, she is totally into herself, the world revolves around her- but as you know, she is a raging drunk, so this is very common when someone drinks themselves stupid a few times a week for 30 years - so there is a reason, but not an excuse
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yep, but she is bi-polar with a few other issues so I tend to ignore a lot of it, especially since she is my younger SIL.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My older sister is like that , I thought it was because she hasn't had sex in a while like 2 years. Then again she was a lil bit like that when we were younger

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 12:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yes i know a friend , a neighbor and my crazy sister. haha. i stay away as much as i can. neighbor is the hardest to avoid so if she is smiling,ok to tlak to but if she shows signs of being upset, i avoid her. my sis is not DX but i swear she is bipolar. the firend is in the next town so i can avoid her as needed :)
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Sort of. She's not really a b****, but everything that goes even slightly off kilter from her expectations sends her into a tizzy. Even things that could possibly go wrong, but haven't, send her into panic mode. She drives me crazy with her craziness, but I also know she has a mental health disorder & needs someone there to be the stabilizing influence that gets her back on track. Aside from the regular panic attacks, she's really a nice person to be around.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yeah I know one. just happens to be within that 8 degrees of separation deal. lol I found out far more than I wanted or needed to know about her. Everyone waving the red flags on her. o.O
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010