The Craziest place you ever had sex? adult content

I had sex on top of my car hood, near some railroad track and on the deck. Sad to say even in a hopital room... he broke his leg so I made him feel better.

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• South Beach Miami Florida in the middle of the night while a robbery was going on and cops were chasing the man down the beach lol
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 12:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Probably in the pool at my in-laws house while they were on vacation.
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 12:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Burger King bathroom. No lie.
    Anonymous

• Not sure if Foxboro Stadium of the 35th floor housekeeping closet at the hotel I used to work at are crazy, but it was fun nonetheless.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• McDonalds staff room.
    Anonymous

• At work. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• In my parent's den while my mom was watching TV like 10 feet away from us in the next room. The only thing separating us was air and the back of her chair. I was in high school lol. We still get frisky while we're over there from time to time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• AM/PM gas station that this guy I used to hook up with (11+ years ago prebaby) worked at did it in the back during late hours....
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• outside my parents house also his parents house. It was dark and early in the morning. So we didn't have to worry about ppl seeing and/or watching!
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 2:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• lol uhm the craziest? OUtside my friends house while there was an active party going on inside, In the pool bathroom, Parking lot of a store, side of the freeway..,. I like to switch it up :p
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010