Would you vote for Hillary if she challenges Obama?

I know she *says* she's ruled this out - this is a hypothetical question.

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• it would be a far stretch to see Hillary as a winner in a GOP primary. Hypothetically speaking, if Hillary were the only Republican on the ticket I would vote for her if 1. The Independent leaned Left moreso than Hillary 2. the libertarian was a wacko 3. Write in options were too many and too varied.
    Hillary would have to come dead center, run Independent and the Republican would have to be a Radical for the perfect scenario to occur in which I cast my vote for her. Ideally, I don't like to waste a vote, so it has been historically a R or D race in every election.
    Hillary would have to make it through the primaries running anything but Democrat in order to have a chance. I do have other scenarios in my head in which Hillary would get the D nod, but that would get my CM account closed and SS at my front door.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Is she a Republican now?
    If not, NO
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No I wouldnt.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• jjb..i think you may have discribed the perfect storm!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No, but I don't agree with the progressive platform, so of course I wouldn't. If it were just between her and O, I would vote Indie and if there were no indie, I wouldn't vote. I would go to the store and buy a roll of heavy duty foil.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't think so..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'd definitely vote for her, no matter what ticket she runs on. I've always liked her and think she should be the first female President.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would not vote for her, no matter who she was running against. Neither would I vote for Obama.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If my choices were just Hilary or Obama, then yes I would vote for her because I think that just about anyone would be better than him. At least she has political experience and was at one time the first lady. Obama must have just woken up one day and thought, "I wonder if I could run for president and win if I just act charismatic enough?"
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yeah yeah...I'm not always full of sarcasm and silliness.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010