Hey serious questions about contractions......Happening now and scared adult content

I am 33 weeks Preg. With my2nd baby. I hd my 1st 1year ago VIA csection. ...I have been having contractions or he last 45 mins every 5mins and lasting about 1min and they are pretty painful....No blood...no fluid leaking...other then serious discharge....What should I do?? And wa would they do in the hospital isnt i too soon to have the baby?? ALSO TMI I feel like i have to poop

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 12:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like real labor. I'd call the doctor and see what they say.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• You need to go to the hospital. Call your doctor, not cafemom! Good luck!!!
    courtcaton

Answer by courtcaton at 12:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• you need to get yourself to an emergency room ASAP!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If they are 5 minutes apart consistently, go now!!!!!!!! it sounds like you are in labor girl, have someone take you or call rescue!

Answer by older at 12:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Go to the hospital and get ready to have your baby!!! :)
    Brandym3c

Answer by Brandym3c at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i dont want to dissagree with the going to the dr. but i was always told that if you think you are in labor, lye down and try to take a nap, this will relax your body, if you are not in labor they will go away, if you are then you will still have them.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Go to the hospital now, and good luck! keep us posted!
    yellarose

Answer by yellarose at 12:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• M husband is rght ere and my hospital is 2 locks away....should I wait it out a little longer...It take me no joke 30 secs to get there
    MaMaTreZZa

Comment by MaMaTreZZa (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would go now because you are only 33 weeks pregnant and have had a previous c section. There is always risk of the uterine wall tearing after previous c section. Plus it was only a year ago that you had your last. GL girl! I would deff go in now!
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• ER NOW.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010