Your hospital bathroom

I was just wondering how others feel. Do you feel that your bathroom in the hospital is clean, shower toilette.
I am so used to protecting myself out in public, is there a need to in your hospital suite

MyBabyCakes

Asked by MyBabyCakes at 5:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think a hospital birthing suite probably has the cleanest bathroom you can find. I wouldn't worry too much, my bathroom seemed perfectly sanitary :)
    Saria87

Answer by Saria87 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• The birthing areas of a hospital are the cleanest areas next to surgical areas. I have worked in hospitals for a long time as has my fiancee. If you are too concerned then always protect yourself. There is no reason why you can't pack something in your bag to protect yourself from germs. Why not pack a can of Lysol, your baby isn't gonna be around your bottom at that point anyways.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Typically Yes it's going to be pretty clean. Probably more so then yours at home. But in the event that you are uncomfortable you can as to have house keeping come and clean it.
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 11:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Yes,they are very clean! They clean good especially the bathroom and the bed frame.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 3:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2008