I hate my bed. Temprapedic users??

The sad thing is we just purchased it :( We tested a tempra pedic but it didnt seem that soft to me. Not that you could get the full affect by just laying on it for a minute. If you have one what are your thoughts? Do you really sleep better?

okmommy08

Asked by okmommy08 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We got a tempurpedic about 3 years ago. I was opposed because at that time it meant our mattress would be more expensive than either of our cars and I thought that was ridiculous. But DH pointed out that we spend way more time in bed than we do in our cars, and got it anyway. I love it and it was worth every penny. I do sleep much better and wake without aches and pains.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• have memory foam and love it my husband is foot tall and 100 plus pound more than me and I don't get disturb when he toss and turns
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have a memory foam mattress and I find that I sleep through the night alot more now then I ever have
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have a 16" thick memory foam mattress similiar to the tempurpedic, just a lot less expensive, and I LOVE it.....I just need "deep pocket" sheets
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have a sealy with 3 inches of memory foam. Its good cause He doesnt feel me moving around ( I am a restless sleeper)
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We're getting the Tempu pedic Cloud with our taxes. Can't wait!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010