7 wks pregnant with pcos

Is anyone in the same boat? I had a miscarriage on january, I'm taking metformin for the first trimester the doctor said it can help prevent a miscarriage but I'm still very paranoid and scared

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 12:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I can't answer personally. My doctor never officially diagnosed me with PCOS. I didn't want to go through all the tests for fear of how the stress of it would affect me. I miscarried in April at 13 weeks and I too am 7 weeks pregnant now. Honestly, I know your condition has you concerned but I think any women who has suffered a loss feels this fear that it will happen again. All I can say is I hope things go well for you and I definitely hope your doctors are keeping a close eye on you.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 8:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My first pregnancy I had a miscarrage., but It was my blood type.
    they gave me a shot. I had to have this shot with all my pregnancies
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010