will they....

I am pregnant with my 3rd baby in three yrs. I had them by c-sec and i am in alot of pain already i am 7m almost 8. If it keeps up or gets worse do you think they would try to give me steriod shots and take her early? I'm really worried about her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no they won't just take her out because you are uncomfortable. especially that early. IMHO that's selfish to even think about putting that baby at risk so you can be comfortable again.

if you are medically in danger or baby is, they might do an early csection.
    Anonymous

• My husbands ex wife had 3 sections in 2 years also. She stayed in alot of pain throughout the last one, but they didn't take the baby early. More than likely, they'll just keep a close eye on you unless the baby shows signs of distress.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 3:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I m not say for me. I am having alot of problems already. I'm having contractions, and she has dropped already. It was just a question. I know what she would go through if she came early my first did and h was in the nicu for 2wks it killed me to leave him at the hospital. Im not WILLINGLY going through that again.
    Anonymous

• And i didnt mean right this second. I was mean in a few weeks when they thought it was safe. I'm not going to ask them to.
    Anonymous

• Anon at 3:16, that was so uncalled for. She said she was afraid they would take her early, that she's worried about her baby. She is afraid that her pain is a sign that something is wrong.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 3:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• the same thing happened to me and i was scared to death, but i think as long as u can handle the dr will let u wait until the baby is healthy enough,i kept going into labor and 7 months so yes i did have the steroid shots.there not that bad,if u do have to the dr will do an amnio b4 ur baby is born to c what percent its lungs and everything is.the dr will do what is best for ur baby.at 8 months and 1 week her lungs reached 27 percent . she was fine and healthy.
    CiffsWife

Answer by CiffsWife at 5:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• it doesnt matter about the pain we r in what matters is we do what it take to get our babys here healthy,if u r not going in labor and the heartbeat isnt dropping or anything,just think when ur hurting its for a good reason and its better u than the baby,thats how i look at it.i have had 3 c sections already.the pain does get hard,but the important thing is what is inside u
    CiffsWife

Answer by CiffsWife at 5:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2008