Can you think of a song(s) that you loved from the 80's-90's that would be a great remake?

I just heard the new cover remix of "The Time" (Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing) yesterday. The Black-eyed Peas did an amazing remake of it and it got me thinking of all the songs I loved from that time period. Can you think of any that would be great remakes?

kenzie07

Asked by kenzie07 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Anything from Joan Jett.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• YES DMac! Love her! I also think Jesse's Girl, Amedeaus (Sp?), Hungry Like the Wolf, and Dead or Alive would be fun.
    kenzie07

Comment by kenzie07 (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Really? I hear that song yesterday and it sounded good at first but they kept switching it up into a techno mix and I'm not sure how much I was feeling it. I love when artist sample old songs, as long as they do it right. I can't think of any off hand but I'm always hearing old songs and I think to myself someone would re-do, or I wish I had the skills to do it myself lol. I love mixing music.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• oh really? I didnt like their version of it.. well.. I was born in 86 so I dont know too many songs from the 80s,and all the 90s music is embarrasing haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Nothing hair metal related. The fact that Miley Cyrus is redoing Every Rose Has It's Thorn is breaking my heart as I type...
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• *its
    Izsarejman

• SHOUT...Tears for Fears..though I LOVE their version, its awesome and the clubs always played it...

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010