long term injectable mental health meds

My DH has schizoeffective disorder (schizophrenia and bipolar smushed together) sounds bad, I know, but he is very high functioning and under treatment. We are looking into new treatment options, mainly injectable drugs, but they are very new and therefore very hard to find info on. I'm looking for people that have tried injectable abilify, injectable zyprexa, or oral fanapt that are willing to share experiences or anyone who knows of a good website to find more info. Feel free to PM me if you are not comfortable sharing here. Thank you!

brdwybabee

Asked by brdwybabee at 12:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

• No first hand experience but, I highly recommend the site crazymeds.com for information on mental health meds that is easy to understand. Not a site run but, health professional but, people who often have first hand experience with the meds. In addition that do a lot of research & generally site their sources. Good luck
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010