Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of doctor would I go to for Cp?

I have a slight case of Cp but I have not been to the doctor in 15 years. It's starting to bother me now does anyone know what doctor I would go too?


Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • A physiatrist. which is a physical medicine doctor. Try to find one that has adult CP experience, as not all do. You may be able to get some names through your local UCP chapter. Also, many larger hospitals have CP clinics, and if you have one near you, you could contact them for more information and/or a referal or appt. If you can't find a physiatrist, a neurologist with CP experience might be a good second choice.

    Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

  • cp?

    Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

  • cerebral palsy sorry

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

  • If you have to get a referral through your PCM, I think a neurologist would be your best bet.

    Answer by Izsarejman at 1:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2010