The View OR The Talk show

Which do you like better? I like The View I can't get into the other one IDK why to me its an odd group.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The View love love love shame I'm at work when it's on
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• neither
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I've only watched The Talk once, but I liked it a lot. I don't watch tv but only once a week really. I watch Grey's Anatomy with dh On Demand on the weekend. I am too busy for tv during the days and nights. I think the moms on The Talk are nicer and more respectful of each other. I think the ones on the View are not very respectful of each other and that the producers encourage them to spar for ratings. A lot of them seem to have the same opinions too, like they picked them all from the same bunch of grapes. Its nice to see the women of The Talk too because some of them are ones we haven't seen on tv in awhile like Lea Remini,. who I think is gorgeous and funny and very talented. Wish King of Queens was still on!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't care much for The View and not sure for The Talk.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Ya I like Leah Remini too and I don't watch too much tv & saw it one day flicking through the chanels....
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010