sick baby :(

the other night dd ran a 102-103 degree fever all night. I took her to her ped yesterday and he said sinus infection. I just started a new job mon, and had to miss yesterday. So I had to come in today and my mom has her. She just called and said she' won't eat, she's vomitted and had a little bloody nose. She's ten mos old. Should I take her back to her ped? I hate not being there with her... But I'm doing my cpr class today. I told my mom I'd pick up some pedilyte for her. Having a sick child makes you feel sooo helpess!! :(

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• is bloody nose a symptom of the antibiotic? if not, i would take her in. also could just be suctioning her nose out too much. srry to hear she doesnt feel good. hope she gets better soon
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I would call ped and let them know what is going on and they will tell you what to do! That all doesn't sound like just a sinus infection..
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i would call the peds and tell them what is going on and see what they say.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 1:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2010