What was your favorite thing about being pregnant??

For me it is the outcome I hate everything else.

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• definitely the way my husband acted, he's always been a sweet guy but because this is our first child i saw a tremendous change within him, he made my pregnancy more special by kissing my tummy, and talking to our baby, and rubbing my belly, etc. he's just been apart of everything i've endured and been there for almost every doctor visit, every heartbeat, every movement...it just amazing to see how good of a daddy he's going to be and our baby isn't even born yet lol of course feeling my baby move is AMAZING as well but seeing how my hubby acts with the baby in my tummy makes me see a different side of him and overfills my heart with joy :)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• NO PERIOD!!!

Lol. That was the best thing. Not just not having one, but not having to expect it or wonder when it would show up. And with my first, my hair didn't shed, which was wonderful. And of course feeling the baby move and all that. But the no period thing was definitely the best. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Holding my Newborn in my hands..

My SO says my boobs. lol
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The way I enjoyed eating!!! I am not much of an eater normally.

Answer by older at 1:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i agree, the outcome. i also love finding out the sex and buying gender appropriate things, packing the hospital bag, getting the room ready and stuff. all the other crap, ankles swelling, peeing every 2 minutes, cramps aches and pains, constant instruments and fingers up my woo-hoo, yea, no fun for this girl!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Not having my period, wearing loose comfy clothes and not worrying how I look, feeling the baby kicking. I actually loved being pregnant all 3 times.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My first 3 were wonderful loved everything. My 4 was terrible, hair fell out, acne, extreme fatigue, all around terrible.
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 1:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No Periods It was great. I also loved feeling my kids kick and the best part was the joy of holding them the first time
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 1:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No period
    mlg87ok

Answer by mlg87ok at 1:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• no period, able to wear a sports bra and not have to worry about what my belly looked like from previous pregnancies! and the boobs were a huge plus :D
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2010