boys mistreated

do you think boys are mislabeled
if he hits hes bully
if he cry he sissy
they run their hyper

raisingmen

Asked by raisingmen at 1:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• That would make my Son A Hyper Bully...which he is not LOL
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Not necessarily.. it just depends on how some people see them.. Some parents don't want their sons to cry because that makes them sissys.. Some parents want them to show their feelings.. Therefore, it isn't the sex of the child, its the thoughts of the parents.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No, their is a book out there called boys will be boys, you should read it. It explains that the more we make our boys out to be tough, the harder it is for them to get along with others.
    Michelle262

Answer by Michelle262 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't think hitting should be taken lightly EVER. Crying no because everyone cries. If someone says they don't then they're lying. It is part of the human makeup. I've even seen my cat cry tears (she had a hangnail that got caught). As far as the running/hyper thing this one really bothers me. Teachers, doctors and parents are all quick to label a kid adhd if they get excited in the least bit. So quick to want to be lazy and fix everything with a pill. The same people think they can lose years of fat with a diet pill. Kids have more energy than adults. But hey lets's just drug them up and make them couch potatoes and wonder then why they are fat with type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Yes, and it happens to girls, too.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have a hard time and run in to this often.. even with myself.. i try not to but it happens..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2010