maternity clothes?

I'm in that awkward inbetween stage!! Only my jeans fit now, and are getting tight. For the life of me I can't find my 2 pairs of sweat pants since we moved, so I lounge in my pj pants. lol.
We went to Target today, and they have absolutely nothing!! Size 2's fitted okay, BUT, I'm short. >_< So they were much too long. I'm not going to wear heels often in winter, and sadly, I don't know how to hem.
Does anyone know of a store (decently priced! Like, old Navy maybe?) that sells regular/petite pants??

mrseum

Asked by mrseum at 3:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Try this: Take a hairband or rubberband, hook it first around your jeans button and then through the hole, and then back around your jeans button. Made my pants last a lot longer! Also, there are "belly bands" That allow you to have your pants unbuttoned/unzipped, and they are elastic and hold your jeans up and cover the unbuttoned part but are made to look like an undershirt or something cute.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yeah, I'll have to start doing that. But my pants are low, so basically my belly is pushing them down lower than I'm really comfortable with. :/
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 3:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• motherhood maternity have these jeans that have this elastic comfy spandex that go over your belly, and they are VERY comfy. i think their new, and its only 19.95. very cheap too! i love it cause its not tight around the belly at all, and it doesnt hug your belly wrong.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 7:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Old navy maternity jeans do come in short regular and tall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2008