• In the Spotlight:

skin tags

how do u get rid of them i have one in my armpit that is red and sore... i dont go see the doc until friday but i will let her know then... or would it be a good idea to put a bandaid on it to help it from not rubbing??

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 3:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I developed many skin tags while pregnant....most of them fell off after having my baby. There was one on my neck that REALLY hurt at one time...I put a bandaid on it and that helps ALOT. It eventually fell off too!
    tapshoes4

Answer by tapshoes4 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I can't stand them and usually take them off with some nail clippers lol. But my mom did that once and it bled for like 3 days, so you really shouldn't. A bandaid will help, and then your doctor can freeze or burn it off just like a wart. It doesn't even hurt.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 3:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Do NOT clip them wth nail clippers, it will more than likely bleed badly and could possibly even scar.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• What the crap is a skin tag?
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2008