when your friend does something that you think is wrong...

do you say something or do you keep your mouth shut? I'm in a place right now where I think I should say something, but on the other hand I do not want to be involved in the drama... oiy!

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I am honest with my closest friends.. no matter what
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Unless your friend asks your opinion or what they are doing could negatively effect them or others it's best to keep your mouth shut.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Depends on how close a friend it is. If it's somebody I'm close friends with, I absolutely always tell them how I feel.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Depends on how close I am with the friend. My very close friends - yes, very gently tell them that I disagree and why.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It depends on what it is, how close of a friend I am, and who their actions will affect
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• If it involves me, or if advice is asked...i will say something. Otherwise, i mind my own business. I have plenty of friends who do things i don't approve of, but i'm not going to be their mommy & tell them my opinion when they didn't ask for it. People are free to do what they wish.

It also depends on how bad it is. If they committed a horrible act, i might say something. Especially if i didn't want to be friends anymore, i would tell them why.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Only if they ask my opinion.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• if you know its wrong and its bothering you this much, I would be honest about it. GL :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• You have to think is what you have to say important enough to risk your friend being mad. Some people do silly things but never want to be corrected about their faults. If you are close friends more like family and this is something that might cause harm tell. If this is something that will work it self out but cause more trouble if brought to light DO NOT take the chance.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010