Do you notice different kind of CM users on at different times of the day?

I do! In the morning or early afternoon, the women are really nice and use CM for it's purpose. To give good advice, get good advice or are positive encourager's. In the late afternoon or at night, I see many ignorant, immature and rude women on here.

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 1:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sad but true hon! The freaks come out at night! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm only on during the day..lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• actually i have been on late night a few times and it's more fun at night. more jokes and good humor, less bitchiness and seriousness. i guess it all depends on what kind of humor you yourself posess.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• yes, i am on in the evening hours as well sometimes while dinner's cooking, and there is a lot of crudeness at that time. maybe it's because everyone is hungry and cranky? lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm STRANGE anytime of the day.
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm only on during the day too. If i am on later in the afternoon or the evenng, i must be really bored & the kiddo must be at her dads or at a friends.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• interesting but i am not on at night so i cant really compare day and night users.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm on all day and until I go to bed. I mean I come on here for 10 minutes here and there.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We're all nuts!!!

rolling on floor

Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I agree with butterflyblue19.

No matter  the time........the internet brings on a wide spectrum of people. Sad some act that way intentionally and others not meaning to, but on ANY forum online.....you're gonna have the good with the bad. It's just sad at those that DO cyber bully get to the ones they target.......but then its awesome when they are traced!

You just gotta deal with it.go with the flow.....KIDS will be kids on here no matter the age!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2010