How long after ovulation spotting do you ovulate?

I had Ovulation spotting, just a little bit when I wiped, so had I already ovulated or..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Spotting usually occurs when the follicle ruptures to release the egg, causing a minute amount of bleeding. So chances are that if it's due to ovulation, it's already happened. Maybe try having sex one more time, just to make the best of your chances.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I have ovulation bleeding almost every month now, sometimes its like 2 periods...yay. but when it happens its just light. I heard when you have ovulation bleeding it means your egg is just abouto be released out of the follicle so its a good time to have sex if your trying to get pregnant. It is one of the best indicators of ovulation. I found my curse of ovulaton bleeding to be a blessing sine im trying for another baby. now ill know when to try!
    sharicastro7

Answer by sharicastro7 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2013